- You can only pay Prom dues to Ms. Stacey Howard or Ms. Sandy Hussie & all of dues, fees or fines to Ms. Stacey Howard.
- Attendees are required to show photo identification
- Attendees must be in 9th grade and at least 15 years old and no older than 20 years old
- Prom dresses must be approved by Ms. Susan Zeigler ONLY!! Pictures of dresses can be emailed to: email@example.com
- If any UNAPPROVED dresses are worn to the prom, you will be turned away.
- Dresses can be no more than 3 inches above the knee.
- Splits can be no more than 3 inches above the knee.
- Dresses can NOT be lower than the natural waistline in the back.
- 2 Piece dresses with more than 2 inches midriff showing, will not be allowed.
- Boys are to wear formal attire and shoes to the prom.
- No shorts, jeans, sagging pants, sandals, or collarless shirts will be allowed.
*****DO NOT go to the front office asking questions about dues. Once your prom packets are received, and fees are owed, we will contact you or your parent in regards to the amounts.
If you have any questions about Prom packet , dues and dress code please contact Ms. Sandy Hussie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-846-8445 ext 2044
If there are any additional questions or concerns Ms Hussie can’t answer in regards to dress code, fees please direct them to:
Susan Zeigler Email: Susan.email@example.com